UBank offers employment opportunities with an exceptional compensation and benefits package and an environment that promotes professional development. For confidential consideration, please fill out our Secure Employment Application, and also email your resume to:
UBank is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Position / Job Description – Apply Above
Financial Service Representative
Part-Time / Full-Time
Greet and interview customers about their banking needs. Be knowledgeable about account services available to customers. Assist them in opening accounts, completing banking transactions, and preparing applications.
- Answer customers’ questions, and explain available services such as deposit accounts, bonds, and securities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Compile information about new accounts, enter account information into computers, and file related forms or other documents.
- Inform customers of procedures for applying for services such as ATM cards, direct deposit of checks, and certificates of deposit.
- Perform teller duties as required.
- Interview customers to obtain information needed for opening accounts or renting safe-deposit boxes.
- Collect and record customer deposits and fees, and issue receipts using computers.
- Investigate and correct errors upon customers’ request, according to customer and bank records.
- Execute wire transfers of funds.
- Issue initial and replacement safe-deposit keys to customers and admit customers to vaults.
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time
- Experience: Retail Banking Experience preferred.
- Can work M- F 20+ hours per week (could be more from time to time)
- Education: On-the-job training.
- Critical Thinking
- Reading Comprehension
- Service Orientation
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Cash counting and balancing
- Complex Problem Solving
- Can follow instructions
- Time Management